Saturday 3 November 2012

Ten Day You Challenge #7


Hey Guys,

Finally this tag is drawing to the end. Hasn’t it taken sucha long time? Never mind though.
 

Today I’m sharing my three favourite films that I can sitand watch over and over again.

1.      The Back to the future trilogy. These films areon the tele quite often and even though I have them on DVD I will sit and watchthem on the tele. I just think that they are all really good but I think numberthree is my favourite.

2.      Kindergarten Cop. This is a classic 90’s stylefilm but I just love it. It always makes me laugh and I normally shed a littletear at the end as well.

3.      Avengers Assemble. This is a fairly recentaddition to my favourites list but it’s amazing. I saw it at the pictures and Iimmediately wanted to go and see it again.

This was probably one of the hardest days of this tagbecause I literally love thousands of films. Particularly cheesy 80’s and 90’sfilms and, of course, all Disney films.

What are yourfavourite films?

Speak Soon

Jessica

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by