Tuesday 16 October 2012

Ten Day You Challenge #5


Hey guys,
I know I’ve already posted one of these posts today but I thought while I had internet access I might as well do a couple of posts. I promise things will be sorted soon. Day five is all about food, possibly one of my favourite subjects.  I’m sharing with you today my five ultimate favourite foods.





1.       My ultimate favourite food that I never tire of eating is Pasta. All pasta, all sauces and all meats. So as you can see I’m not fussy as long as there is some sort of pasta in there somewhere I’d happily eat it.

2.       Crisps. Crisps are definitely my weakness; I will never lose any weight whilst my addiction to crisps continues. But in all fairness I am totally not willing to give them up, especially flaming hot monster munch, yummm.

3.       Chinese food. This is the very reason that I am not a size 6. I could eat Chinese food for tea every night, just for the record black bean sauce is my ultimate favourite.

4.       Winter food. I know this is a bit vague, but I mean things like casseroles, pies, meat and two veg. Picture this; it’s freezing cold and raining outside your all cosy in your favourite jumper with a hot cup of tea just about to tuck into a sausage casserole with mash potato. See now isn’t that a lovely image, now you understand why winter foods are my favourite.

5.       Hot chocolate fudge cake with custard. I don’t really have a particularly sweet tooth but I love going out for a meal and finishing it off with a really naughty piece of cake. I mean let’s face it who doesn’t?

 
So there you have it guys. What are your favourite foods? Do you over indulge with a naughty piece of cake?
 
Speak Soon
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by