Sunday 4 November 2012

Ten Day You Challenge #6


Hey Guys,

I promise that I will eventually get this tag finished. I think it’s taken me ten years rather than ten days but never mind.







Today I’m going to be sharing with you four books. Anybody who doesn’t know I am a complete book worm. I love nothing more than wasting a whole day sat reading a book. I have been known to start and finish a book in one day. I thought I would share with you my four favourite books.

1.       Sophie Kinsella books: Okay so I know this is cheating by talking about an author rather than one book bur I literally love every one of her books. I’ve even read most of the books she has written under the name Madeline Whickham and I love them all. I think they are a really fun easy read that you can easily get lost in.

2.       Cecilia Ahern, P.S I Love You: I read this book in about 3 days one year on holiday. It was the first book that I actually cried when I was reading it. It’s a beautifully heart breaking and uplifting story. I then made the mistake of watching the film that went alongside this book. The film is pants so if you liked the film I can guarantee that you will love the book.

3.       Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Travellers Wife: This was another book that I actually found myself crying to when I was reading it. I enjoyed it that much that I ended up re-reading it because I was frightened that I’d missed something.

4.       Stephen King, The Dead Zone: This was a strange choice for me because, as you can see from the rest of this list I like romantic books that mostly have a happy ending. However I loved this book. I became really engrossed in this book and it was all I could think about for days after I had finished reading. A definite recommendation.

 So there you go my four ultimate favourite books. And I promise I will have this tag finished sooner or later.

Speak Soon

Jessica

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by