Monday 1 December 2014

The Christmas Tag

Hey Guys, 

So its the 1st of December which is when Stuart officially lets me play christmas songs or even mention christmas at all. So I thought I would start this month of 'blogmas' off with the christmas tag. 
I haven't actually been tagged to do this post but it looked fun so I thought I would invite myself to do it. 


Image Source: Link 


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I love christmas films, I don't think there is any that I've seen that I don't like. But I think that my top three would have to be Home Alone, Miracle on 34th street and Santa Claus the movie (the original) 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
When I was younger we were always allowed to open one present on christmas eve, and it just so happened that they were always our new pj's. But now I'm older I open all my presents on christmas morning. 

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

I think the first Christmas I can remember I was about five and it was the year before my brother was born. All I had asked for was a pink bike, I came down on the morning and opened all of my presents and was so upset that there was no bike, until my mam shouted Santa has left something in the kitchen for you. Sure enough there was my brand new sparkly pink bike and I was over the moon. I even think I cried and wrote a really long thank you letter to Santa.

4. Favourite festive food?
It's not really a festive food but I always eat a massive, and I mean massive, amount of ferro roches!!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
My favourite christmas gift has got to be little legs (zan) techinically I got him after christmas but I used christmas money to buy him. 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
This is a tricky one for me because I don't like typical christmas scents, I hate cinnamon and spice scents. I would have to say I really like vanilla scents or cooking smells.


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
No not really any more. When we were younger me and my two brothers used to squeeze into one bed and watch christmas films. I would always make them listen and they were convinced they heard bells every year. 

8. What tops your tree?
A sparkly gold star!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Every year without fail I would ask for a pony! My older cousin had her own horse and I was almost green with envy! 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
For me the best part of christmas has to be when someone I love, loves  the present I have bought for them. I try to put a lot of thought in to christmas presents and when someone really appreciates it, it makes it all worth while. Oh and pigs in blankets!! 

So there you go, I tag anyone who wants to join in! 
Speak Soon 
Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by