Sunday 9 November 2014

Happy Birthday Little Legs

Hey Guys, 

Bit of a different post from me today as it is Zans birthday I wanted to do a little dedication. Today my little man turns 7, a fact I can't quite believe. I have had him since he was 10 weeks old and he was a huge part of my life from that very first day. 


I thought I would share some fun facts about him and the reasons I love him. 

  • He is literally as daft as a brush
  • His full name is actually Xanku 
  • He hates anything that makes an electrical noise (hair dryers, hoovers, electric toothbrush) and likes to run around the garden barking when I'm using one.
  • He chases his own shadow 
  • He LOVES cuddles and kisses 
  • He is scared of the wind 
  • He has very selective deafness (as most dogs do) 
  • He wants to be every bodies friend but is getting a little grumpy as he gets older. .
  • He is a massive part of my family, I love him like a mother loves a child. 
There you go some fun facts about my little legs! 

Do you have any pets? Do they have any quirky traits? 
Speak Soon
 Jessica 


No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by