Monday 10 November 2014

Benefit candy-coated countdown advent calender

Hey Guys,

Today I am going to share a quick glimpse of the much sought after Benefit beauty advent calender.


Beauty advent calenders were a massive thing last year and I missed out on one of these bad boys last year so I made it my mission to get one this year. So out of sheer excitement I thought I would share this with you guys. I was on my phone at the exact time they were released and was still very lucky to get one. I am thinking about doing blogmass this year just so I can share the products that are in and some Christmas posts that I've got planned. 

Let me know if you have bought any of these beauty advent calenders this year and if you have which one?

Speak Soon 
Jessica 

4 comments:

  1. I didnt know benefit did one! So far i just have a hello kitty one! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! I first saw it last year and was determined to get my hands on it this year! Ah hello kitty! So cute!!

      Delete
  2. I would love to have this one! hope you share with us what's inside :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Linda :)
      Yeah I definitely will, i was going to try and do it everyday but I might have to do two or three in one! But they will be going on instagram every day!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete

© All That Glitters. Powered by