Sunday 7 September 2014

Very late to the party...


Hey guys, 

Today I am going to share with you my thoughts on the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. 



Now I know I am veryyyy late to the Liz Earle party. I am sure everyone and their mother and their aunt has heard of this product. It's always something that I have been very interested in trying as the reviews for it are amazing. I've never actually got round to making the purchase because until recently there was no where near me that sold it and I am always dubious about purchasing products online.  Recently, though, me and my friend went to Leeds for a couple of days, and when I noticed a Liz Earle store I could help my self. 


So I have been using this every night for the past two weeks now and I am in love. It is really effective at taking my make-up off whilst still being gentle enough to use on my eyes. If that wasn't enough it leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh. I am seriously considering purchasing others in line and maybe making my whole skin routine consist of Liz Earle products, I really have enjoyed it that much! I really would urge everyone to try it as I think it really would work on all skin types. ( I also gave my friend the free sample I got and she loves it just as much as me)

On a side note a stand has opened within my local boots so I think I might be treating my self on payday!

Let me know if you have tried this, (who hasn't) and what else you would recommend from the brand.

Speak Soon 
Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by