Monday 22 September 2014

Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray

Hey Guys, 

Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the Bumble & Bumble surf spray. 


All I can say is that I have really enjoyed using this product. I feel like I've been using it all summer and I haven't really stopped since. Since I have been trying to get my hair blonde I have been trying not to use as much heat on my hair so I have trying to let my hair dry on it's own.  I have naturally wavy hair, but that annoying wave where it's not nice enough to leave on its own. So recently I have found myself letting my hair half dry on it's own and then apply the surf spray and scrunch it to give a really nice beachy wave look. I can normally get two days out of it with a refresh the next morning. The only thing is that it does make your hair stiff and I find it's normally best to wash the product out rather than try and brush it out. I haven't tried any other salt sprays so I can't say how it compares but I would definitely recommend you give it a go. 


Let me know if you have tried this, or any other salt sprays. 
Speak Soon 
Jessica  

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by