Thursday 24 July 2014

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

Hey Guys, 

Today i'm back to share my thoughts on the Nars sheer glow foundation. 






I picked this up on a recent trip to Leeds from Space NK and I love it! The coverage is a really good medium coverage that you can build up if you want to. The formula of this foundation is unlike anything else I have tried, it's like a second skin! It looks so natuaral but still covers any blemishes you might have. The only thing that does make me wince slightly is the hefty price tag, but as a treat, I would definitley recommend it. 
I picked mine up in the shade Vallauris and find it best applies with a Real Techniques buffing brush. 

Have you ever tried this? Do you like it? 
Speak Soon 
Jessica  


No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by