Sunday 13 July 2014

Charles Worthington Texturising Spray

Hey guys, 

I thought I would share my thoughts on the Charles Worthington Texturising Spray. 




Lately I've found myself being very lazy with my hair. I think it's because I'm trying not to damage it ( whilst going blonde ). So 90% of the time I've been letting it do it's own thing, drying naturally and then spraying on this spray. And I've got to say that I love it! It turns just out and out messy hair into valuminous 'I've just spent a long time creating this look' without any of the work!  All I do is section my hair and spray on the root and back comb a little bit and I'm good to go! The only thing that I'm not sold on is it is very much like hair spray, meaning to much product can make your hair quite stiff. 

Because I've used it so much I will definitely be re-purchasing this, but I might try out some other brands first! 

Let me know if you've tried this and if you like it?! 
Speak soon! 
Jessica   

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by