Wednesday 1 May 2013

M.A.C Studio Sculpt Foundation


Hey Guys,

Recently you saw that I purchased the Studio Sculpt foundation from M.A.C. so I thought I would let you know my thoughts on it.

 

I picked this foundation up in NW20.The first thing that I noticed was the smell. This foundation stinks, it sort of smells of burnt coffee. You can’t smell it once it’s on your face but while your applying it the smell it pretty strong.  
If you can ignore the smell the consistency of this foundation is actually really nice its not to thick but it’s quite easy to work with. Having said that, I think, that the best way to apply this foundation is to use your finger as it warms it up and makes it even easier to work with. I would say it’s a medium coverage, you can still see my freckles underneath it, and if you can stand the smell it’s quite buildable as well.
Overall I will use all of this foundation but I definitely don’t think I’ll be repurchasing it, just because M.A.C do loads more foundations that I love.
Have you tried this foundation? Do you like it?
Speak Soon
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by