Tuesday 21 May 2013

Haul Part One


Hey Guys,
I am back today with a haul, a two part haul. I have a couple of items that I purchased in superdrug during the week and a couple of items that i purchased on a blog sale last week as well.
First part one the items from Superdrug.  Recently I have used up a lot of my make-up purely because I haven’t had the money to repurchase anything. However I recently started a new job so I thought I would treat myself.


  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation : I’ve been wanting to try this foundation for  a while as I’ve heard quite good things about it. I’ve used it twice and I have to say that I am quite liking it.
  • Sleek Eyebrow Kit : This is something that I felt I have to buy. I must admit that my eyebrows are the one thing on my face that gets neglected and I just wanted to see if I paid more attention to them if it made a difference.  So I think this product is a good place to start.
  • Bourjois Cream Blush 02: Again this a product that I have heard quite a lot about and was itching to try. I have never owned a cream blush before and to be honest they have always scared me a little bit. But I decided to bight the bullet and go for it. I picked this gorgeous Coral shade which I thought would be perfect for spring and summer.
  • MUA Blusher in shades, 01 and 02: These were just something I thought I should try as I liked the colours and they were only £1 each, bargain. 
  • MUA Cover & Conceal in Natural: Again this was another product that interested me and for only £2 I thought why not! I have used this once or twice and I like it. I don’t know if i like it as much as other Concealers I have tried but I’ll let you know. 

Just to let you know, Superdrug currently has a 3 for 2 offers across all of their cosmetics. So there are some bargains to be had!
Speak Soon
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by