Saturday 18 May 2013

Lush: Ocean Salt Facial Scrub


Hey Guys,
Sorry about the lack of posts recently, I’ve just started a new job so I’ve been running around like a headless chicken and had no time to post.  However I have had time to shop ;).
Today, though, I’m back with another lush review.  Today I’m talking about the Ocean Salt facial scrub.  Again this was a product I received in a gift set for my birthday.
 
 
I absolutely love this scrub. It’s amazing.  The smell is a little meh, I don’t love it but I don’t dislike it so it doesn’t really bother me. 
The only thing that I would say is it’s very abrasive so if you have really sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend it. However I like to use once a week to get a really deep clean. 
This is one I will be repurchasing when I’ve finished because I have enjoyed using it so much.
Have you ever tried this? What is your favourite facial scrub?
Speak Soon
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by