Tuesday 26 March 2013

Foundation Review : Maybelline Fit Foundation

Hey Guys,

I’m back today with another foundation review for you all. Again this is another Drugstore foundation that I’ve been trying out.

So today’s review is going to be all about the Maybelline Fit Me foundation.  


The idea behind this range is that there is a Concealer, foundation and pressed powder all in the same colour. And instead of you finding your perfect shade the colour is supposed to mould its self to your skin tone.

I wasn’t sucked in by the whole range because I didn’t want to waste my money if I didn’t like them.

As you can see I matched myself to shade 135. Now I think I must have had fake tan on this day as without it this is slightly to dark for me which makes it harder to wear.

The consistency of this is really quite runny, which means you have to work quickly with it otherwise it ends up all over the place. Once you manage to get it on your face however I find it quite easy to work with. It’s really buildable without looking cakey.

However the staying power of this foundation is rubbish! It maybe stays on your face looking nice about 4 hours and then you really need to touch it up. Maybe if id bought the powder as well it might last longer but I’m still pleased I didn’t.

This is definitely one that I won’t be repurchasing. I don’t even know if I’ll finish the bottle as I hardly ever wear fake tan any more, maybe in the summer it might come back out.

Let me know if you’ve tried this foundation before and what you thought.
Speak Soon
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by