Saturday 1 September 2012

Seven Deadly Sins Tag


Hey guys,
So today I’m going to do one of the most popular tags in the beauty world and that is the seven deadly sins. This tag has been floating around for a while so I thought it was about time I had a crack at it.

GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
The most expensive beauty item that I own would be my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette although I received this as a gift for my 21st Birthday. So the most expensive item that I bought was my Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua foundation. The most inexpensive would have to be my Collection 2000 blushers, they do a great range of colours for only £1.99, bargain.

WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
The product that I have a love hate relationship with is No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara. I love this mascara because it really curls and lifts my eyelashes. I hate this mascara because I think I am allergic to it, after about an hour of wearing it my eyes get really sore and itchy and water like mad, bad times.  The only product that I used to have a problem getting were Essie Nail polishes, I had always wanted to try them but I was so dubious about buying them online because you can never be completely sure that the colour you can see is the colour you will get. However this problem has been solved, thank you boots!

GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product?
This is a really strange question because who eats beauty products? In terms of smell I love anything from Soap and glory especially their shower crèmes and body butters.

SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I would definitely have to say primer. In all honesty, most mornings, I just can’t be bothered with primer. Unless I’m planning to do a full day without being able to touch up my makeup I don’t really see the point in primer, because I don’t have particularly oily skin so my makeup doesn’t really disappear.

PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?
This is a pretty obvious answer but I would have to say foundation. When I’m having a particularly bad skin day as soon as I’ve put on my foundation I feel tons better.

Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Again this has nothing to do with beauty but I’ll answer it anyway. I like a man who is tall, kind and funny.

Envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I don’t really like to receive beauty products as gifts because I like to be able to test products first and make sure that I get the right shades to suit my skin tone. However at Christmas and on my birthday I tend to ask for perfumes. Again I normally say which perfumes I like because I’m really picky when it comes to my scents.


So there you go guys, the infamous seven deadly sins tag. I really enjoyed taking part in this tag and I think I would like to do more tags.
 
What do you think? Do you like reading these types of posts?
Speak Soon
Jessica
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by