Wednesday 8 October 2014

Soap & Glory - No Clogs Allowed

Hey Guys, 

I'm back today to share my thoughts on the Soap & Glory no clogs allowed mask . 



This product  is a self heating deep pore detox mask which is supposed to help prevent blemishes and spots by getting deep in to your pores and removing everything yucky. I have used this once a week now for about 5 weeks so feel like I can give it a fair review. It is quite warm when you first apply it, warmer than I was expecting but not uncomfortably warm. You apply it with dry hands and then massage it in to your face using wet hands which turns the mask a slight blue colour. I then use my Liz Earle muslin cloths to remove it. Now I have read some mixed reviews but I really enjoy using this, my skin certainly appreciates it. Afterwards my skin feels very soft and clean. It is aimed towards people with Oily or combination skin so I wouldn't recommend it for people with dry skin. 

Let me know if you have tried this and how you got on. 
Speak Soon 
Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by