Friday 17 October 2014

Models Own : Nude Fizz

Hey Guys,

Today I am going to share with you my new favourite nail combo. Recently, in Leeds, I went a tad Models Own crazy taking full advantage of the 6 for £20 offer and these are two of my favorites I picked up.


The two colours that have already become my favourites are Nude Beige and Pink Fizz. I love the two together using Pink Fizz on my ring finger for just a touch of sparkle during the day and for work as it’s not to in your face. However I think as the party season is coming up (far to quickly!!) I think I would use Pink Fizz on its own on all the nails to add a real touch of glamour. I love the consistency of Models Own polishes as they tend to only need two coats and your good to go. The staying time is around 3 days before I find my self touching up. 

Let me know what shades your loving recently!
Speak Soon 
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by