Thursday 31 January 2013

Soap And Glory Sugar Crush: Review

Hey guys,
TodayI’m going to do a review of Soap and Glory’s Sugar Crush Body Scrub. I receivedthis for Christmas as part of the big Soap and Glory get set that gets releasedevery Christmas time.  Now I absolutelylove pretty much all of the Soap and glory products but I think that this hascrept into being my favourite. To be honest I think the main reason for thishas to be the smell. Anybody who knows me knows that I love all things citrusyand this fits in that bracket. It’s supposed to smell of sweet lime, macadamiagrains and almond oil, but in my opinion I can only smell the sugar and thelime. This is why I think I like it so much.
 
Howevernot only does it smell divine it actually works. It is exactly the right levelof exfoliation for me. I personally don’t like an exfoliater that is so strongit feels like it’s taken seven layers of skin off. However I also like to beable to tell that I have exfoliated. So this is the perfect balance for me.
 I’m already quite away through this tub and Ionly started using it a couple of weeks ago. I normally tend to use it two orthree times a week, but it just depends on how often I feel I need it.  Recently I’ve been following up with TheRighteous Butter, also from Soap and Glory. Partly because I love it and partlybecause I got four tubs of the stuff for Christmas. Anyway this combinationtogether has left my arms and legs feeling really soft and moisturised even inthe horrible weather we’ve been getting.
Soall in all I think I will definitely be repurchasing this when this tub runsout and for under a tenner who can complain!
Letme know what your favourite exfoliater is, I’d love to try some new ones!
Speak Soon
Jessica
x
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Got a tub for Christmas and have used it ever since! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isnt it? Theres a mosturiser with the same scent as well that I'm dying to get!
      Jessica

      Delete

© All That Glitters. Powered by