Sunday 29 July 2012

Holiday Hair Heros


Hey Guys,
So as you know, because I haven’t stopped waffling on about it, I came back off holiday this time last week. The main problem that I have when I go on holiday is that my poor hair suffers and becomes extremely dry. I have quite dry hair anyway so the heat and humidity just make it so much worse. So this year I was determined to try and tackle this. The first thing that I decided to do was to try and not use any extra heat on my hair. Now I’m not going to lie I did take my hair dryer and straightners but I must have used them a maximum of three times in the whole fortnight.  As well as this I thought I would share with you the products that I took with me.



Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner - So this is pretty self explanatory really. I really like Aussie products they are my favourite brand of shampoo and conditioner to use at home so I thought I would give this one a go while I was away. I really liked these and thought the conditioner especially, really helped my hair not to dry out as much.
No7 Hair Protecting Spritz -  This is a sort of light spray on conditioner that you use during the day. The bottle recommends that you use it before and during sun exposure as well as every time you get out of the pool or the sea.  I used nearly the whole bottle of this during my two week holiday. I was really impressed with this product; I definitely think that this really helped my hair to not get all tangled and horrible after I had been in the pool! Also it was a bargain at £6!
KERASTASE Deep Conditioning Treatment – Okay so I’m only guessing that this is what the product is actually called because all the writing is in French, I think. My boyfriends mum got some of these samples off her friend but she only has short hair so she gave me a couple to try out. I loved this stuff! I am going to have to see if I can hunt it out because I need this in my life! I used it after my conditioner and my hair loved it, It left my hair feeling gorgeous and really moisturised. In fact I can't say enough good things about this product, if you suffer from dry hair you need to try this.
So there you have it, those are the products that I used to try and keep my dry hair at bay. My hair still ended up being slightly dry when I came home but let’s be honest that was always going to happen. However I can honestly say that by using these products my hair was nowhere near as dry as it normally is, yaay.
What do you think? Do you suffer from dry hair? What are your miracle products?
Speak Soon
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Hi just to let you know I love your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster blog award. Check out my blog for more information.

    http://lovearamble12.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    gems x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Oooh thanks :) i'll be sure to check this out!!

      Jessica
      xxx

      Delete

© All That Glitters. Powered by