Tuesday 24 April 2012

Hello  :)
Welcome to my first ever blog post, eeek!
I though as this is my first post that I should start with a quick introduction so everybody knows exactly who they are reading about.
Well for starters my name is Jessica, I have just turned 21 (although this is a sore point, slight fear of ageing) and I am currently a part time student.
I still live at home with my grandad in Durham, which is close to Newcastle.
This means that I do have a slightly diluted geordie accent, whey aye ;)
I do have an other half, his name is Stuart and we have been together for almost 7 years and we are currently looking and saving for our own house!
Ooops almost left without menbtioning my baby. My little boy is the cutest most cuddliest boy, he has four legs and is black white and brown. In case you haven't realised I am talking about a dog, not a real baby.

N'aww don't you just want to kiss him, (just me?) okay.
If you have any other questions do feel free to ask, we geordies have a saying : shy bairns get no broth. This basically means if you don't ask you don't get :) so ask away..

Speak soon
Jessica
x

1 comment:

  1. yay congrats on your first post! looking forward to reading more :)

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© All That Glitters. Powered by