Sunday 2 March 2014

Review: Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation

Hey Guys,

Sorry about being a little MIA recently guys, bad blogger I know. 
So today I am going to share my thoughts on the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation. I picked this foundation up because I really wanted to treat my self and I needed new foundation so i thought why not?! Lately I have been really in light coverage foundations, which is not like me at all,considering one of my favourites is the Estee Lauder Double Wear. I also wanted to try some new brands. This is my first ever Bobbi Brown product, and I think I've fallen in love!The shade I was matched up to was Warm Beige.


This foundation is a really light coverage ( as the name would suggest, obviously) so much so that you can still see my freckles through it.  You can build it up if you wanted to to give a medium coverage but  that kind of defeats the object. 
The only thing that I wasn't to keen on was that it is very runny which is something I'm not really used to. My favourite way to apply this is with a beauty blender, I think this is because its so runny I find this method the easiest. 
It can cling to my dry patches around my nose, so if you have got really dry skin I maybe wouldn't reccomend it.  
It also has SPF 15 in which is always a bonus, not that we're getting much sunshine at the moment. 


Have you tried this foundation, or anything else from Bobbi Brown? Let me know if you have any reccomendations!

Speak Soon 

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by