Saturday 25 January 2014

Review: Maybelline Baby Skin

Hey Guys, 
Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Primer. 
I'm sure there are hundreds of reviews floating about on the internet but I thought I'd stick my tuppence worth in. 



This is supposed to be a dupe for the Benefit Porefessional primer, which I didn't really get along with when I tried it. They are very similar silicone based primers. The only thing is the Benefit one you can wear alone if you have really good skin, but I don't think you can with this one. 
That being said I did'nt mind it but at the same time I didn't love it. I think its the silicone formula that I'm not keen on. I mean it does minimize pores  but personally it makes me feel like I'm wearing another layer of skin that feels quite greasy. It does also help your make-up last that little bit longer.
Because of it's really good price point I would say if you like the Benefit version you should definitley try it. But if you already have oily skin or, like me, don't like that silicone feeling I would maybe stay clear. 

Have you tried this? Whats your favourite primer? 
Speak soon 
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

© All That Glitters. Powered by